Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cozi- Family Organizer

I have to share this!!!!!!! OMG I love love love this. It's like outlook on steroids. I just got a new computer and it came with this program. It is available for download for your computer, and it is also available as an app for your smart phone. Every time I find a recipe I like I just add it to the program and then I can just add the ingredients to my shopping list and take off the things I already have. The best part is once I log in to my phone app the list I created on my computer is right there on my phone. You give everyone in your family the log on and put the app on their phones and you can all manage a calendar so parents know kids schedules, and kids get reminders of when they need to stay late for school, or when they have doctors appointments, tests, and projects are due. You can even add pets so you can track their grooming, veterinary appointments, play dates etc. You can sort your shopping by grocery, wholesale, pet supplies, etc. There is also a to-do list and a journal so you can make your to do list for the days you take a day off to try to get allot of things accomplished. I am just sharing my love for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment